View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 10-11-2017, 05:31 PM

Psychologist Wing
You find a note on one of the patients, sadly the name is blacked out because of patient doctor confidentiality. It reads “She seems a model citizen, helping to bring beauty to her secretive subject matter and is really popular as a result. However I fear that the dark beauty in her work is not actually an artistic flare on things. I believe that the subject matters she focuses on may be real, and that she is not falsifying the situations she displays. I have studied her for years, but I only have my intuition still. Something does not seem right with this patient though she hides it well.”
(+1 Raffle Ticket)

Nursery
There are rows of glass crib carts throughout the room. It’s a bit eerie walking between them. Every single one is empty which isn’t what you were expecting. Though maybe you should have been expecting it with the emptiness of the entire town. Finally you riffle through a couple blankets for a sign of life and as you pick one up some coins fall out and clatter to the floor.
(+400 gold)

Surgery
You don’t see any sign of Beth but there is a pile of gold sitting on a table, knowing how much money surgeons make, no one is going to miss it.
(+800 gold)

Emergency Room
You have joined the graveyard – See story
(+1 Raffle Ticket)

Padded Room
The moment you step into the room you wonder if you’ve gone insane. Laying all over are baskets of carrots, and food, and bunnies. You half expect the bunnies to mutate into something more terrifying when you realize that everything is soft squishy and fake. What did someone think they were the Easter bunny when they got stuck in here?
(Easter Basket)

Intensive Care Unit
You find a DNA test results and letter page that says that another heir to the Fiscal fortune has been found because of the emergency blood transfusion that Mr. Fiscal needed to live. His son wasn’t a perfect match because of blood type but they had managed to find another, but it would take revealing the family connection if he wanted to have the process done. A return letter confirms that he would like to forgive the families past grievances and welcome the new heir back to the family if he were to agree to the transfusion. “Please let me know their name so I may speak to them myself.”
(+1 Raffle Ticket)

Nurse’s Station
You can’t find Beth at the Nurse’s station but you find some nifty scrubs laying on the desk. Hey it’s Halloween, maybe you could go as a nurse! Everything you need for it is laying right here for the taking!
(Clean Teeth)

Pharmacy
You find a note. “If they’re complaining about non existent pain to much. Just show them this!” You gulp at the size of the needle and decide the best course of action is to get it away from the hospital so that it can’t be offered to people.
(large bloody needle)

Where is everybody?X

-- Psychologist Wing
monstahh`
Naisou
DivineHeart
Kamikaze kendra
Superzombiepotatoe
*Hime*
XogizmooX
-- Nursery
Professor Lily
Star2000shadow
Kay
Woodlandnymph
musasgal
-- Surgery
Razor
Dystopia
Kent
Vox
Xoxoangiexoxo
Roachi
-- Emergency Room
Velvet
Hadsvich
-- Padded Room
Dragoness129
Ghostpastry
Miscreant74
Midian
HIM_ROCK
-- Intensive Care
Salvete
-- Nurse’s Station
Damia Flagg
Wish
Nephila
Eastriel
gummybearkisses
-- Pharmacy
Kiari
Suona
Mimmu
Zigbigadorlube
Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Last edited by Shadami; 11-02-2017 at 10:25 PM..