View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 10-11-2017, 06:00 PM

Day 2 StoryX

Splitting into their designated, or rather decided on groups, everyone wanders off to the rooms they have decided to explore for clues. Though hopes are not high that there will be any at all since it feels like a wild goose chase.
-In the Kitchen-
Star2000Shadow:Think there's any candy in here to make up for being out on a wild goose chase in the woods?
Damia Flagg: Oh probably not. That candy bowl out front was the only thing here not covered in dust.
Xo~GREMLIN~oX: *opening fridge* oh eww. This stinks. It hasn't been cleaned in years by the look of it.
Midian: Darn I really could have gone with a bite to eat.

*Hear a door squeaking behind them*

Star2000Shadow: hey what was –
Damia Flagg: what was what?... Star? *turns around and gasps*
Mysterious figure: Looking for food in a dirty old kitchen is bad for your health you know.

-on the basement stairs-
Jacque: *looking very green in the face* I think I’m going to be sick. *flees back up the steps.*
Beth: No wait!

Nervously looking down at the massive amounts of spiders all over the basement walls and floor.

beth: Well I still have you right Johnny? You’ll protect me from those nasty bugs.

Johnny: Actually love, I’ve cleaned a million things that have been just filthier than a mudbath in a pig stye. But nothing has ever been as revolting as this.

Beth: *crestfallen* Well now what?

Johnny: I’m thinking we just scedaddle on out of here and help them look around upstairs.

-on the covered porch-

Lindsey: This is stupid Riley. Why did you have to drag us out here into the woods searching by flashlight. *jumps as a shadow crosses the room*
Paige: Oh calm down Lindsey. *flipping through a book she found on the shelf* Haven’t you noticed this giant glass window looking into the living room? It’s just someone walking in front of one of their flashlights. *turns a page*
Lindsey: How would you know with your nose always stuck in one book or another?
Paige: I know because I am aware of my surroundings unlike some people.
Lindsey: Oh yeah? What’s that supposed to mean!
Paige: It means that you’re an idiot when it comes to anything but the money in your fashionable pocket.

The argument is interrupted by a distant crash coming from the direction of the kitchen and the group dashes into the main part of the building running towards the kitchen.

-In the living Room-

Johnny: Basement is an absolute waste of time, what’s going on up here?
Artimis: Just a little bit of cleaning
Waves the feather duster that gets snatched away by Justin.

Artimis: Hey man, I was using that!
Justin: You were just trying to come up with some stupid joke I’m sure.
Artimis: My jokes are not stupid. They’re classy.
Beth: Actually they can be pretty terrible Artimis. Sorry.
Artimis: *rolls eyes* Critics the lot of you!
Justin: *waving the feather duster in front of the flashlight to make spooky shapes on the wall* Ooooooo, I’m the spooky goose of the woods out to kidnap and eat people.
Diana: Cut it out Justin. You are just an idiot with no sense of humor.
Justin: *puts the feather duster down scoffing* I have a sense of humor, I just never hear anything funny.
Diana: *sniding* Or have anything to smile about with dear daddy getting mad at you all the time. Is your fortune cut off from you yet?
Artimis: Woah, Justin is that true? Is the big hunter cutting you off from the kills? *snorts at his own bad joke*

The crashing from the kitchen is much louder to this group and everyone spins around to look as people come out from their searching areas and everyone goes dashing for the kitchen at once. In horror they look at a door open to the outside where a stack of cans have seemingly been blown over by the wind knocking over a broom which hit a bunch of glass dishes that shattered to the floor… around a pile of bodies. Everyone in the front is frozen in horror at the sight of their fallen comrades while those in the back are trying to push forward to see what’s going on.

Artimis: Well looks like there is something in these woods after all. A killer.

After a quick debate, the remainder of the searchers flee out of the cabin, back through the woods, and to the police station where they pound on the door foolishly not just opening it in their panic.

Jacque: Come on, let us in! We’ve got something important to tell you!
Lindsey: Yeah, like, some of our friends have been completely murdered and we need protection!
Artimis: Open the door in the name of the law and my father owning everything!
Diana: Oh seriously? Move over you idiots.

Diana shoves everyone out of the way and yanks open the door and they all stumble into the bright light of the front police station lobby. After some frantic explaining they catch the attention of the detective about to go off duty for the night to get in some trick or treating. Because you’re never too old to trick or treat! Or at least dress up in an awesome stylish costume and give away candy. Or maybe just go out to a party in a barn to celebrate the spooky night with your other costumed adult friends that also don’t really have a sweet tooth.

Shadami: I was just about to head off to a costume party, what seems to be the problem?
Diana: *bluntly* People have been murdered.
Shadami: Oh really? *looks around at the collected group and raises an eyebrow.* I’d like to talk to all of you individually. If you’d like you can look around the station.
Shadami laughs lightly at the excitement on some of the faces of the Menewshans who seem excited to be able to explore a police station.

Shadami: I’m not surprised to hear that their is a killer on the loose. I’ve been hunting one myself, but the killings stopped for awhile. Now tell me what you know.

Riley: *excitedly* Oh me first! I think it’s a creature of the night with giant claws that hunts every thirteen years!

Shadami: *raises an eyebrow* Very well I’ll start with you.

Day 2 ResultsX

Break Room
Everyone not being interviewed is chilling in here when they’re not wandering around the building. No one is staying place very long due to being a little antsy after the murders in the woods. Those of you choosing to actually stay in the break room though poke into cabinets looking for free snacks. Maybe a plate of brownies or something with a “Shadami’s Do not touch” label on it would be nice. Jackpot! In one of the cabinets is a jar with some Lollys and a sign that says “take one!”
(Random Lolly)

Cells
You have joined the graveyard – See story
(+1 Raffle Ticket)

Interrogation Room
You pretend to be a detective interrogating someone like they do in those awesome crime shows. It’s a really boring empty room so you have to entertain yourself somehow. Than you let your attention wander to the only thing in the room. A bright orange jumpsuit. Hmmmm, maybe it would be fun to take that for a super realistic cop and robbers dress up halloween party sometime. You’re sure they won’t miss one jumpsuit.

Observation Room
All these buttons and knobs are super cool! It must be really fun to sit back here watching people interrogate perps in the interrogation room, recording every word they say to get a confession out of them. Oh hey what’s this white sheet covering! I bet it's something top secret. You pick it up and are actually disappointed that it’s just a sheet with some holes in it someone left lying around. Did they really think someone was going to be impressed with a basic ghost costume? Psssh…. Of course that’s what you tell yourself as you pocket it to use your self. So simple, so clever!
(Halloween Goodie Bag - yellow)

Captain’s Office
It figures that the Captain’s office would have the most useful thing in it. A generator! On closer inspection though you notice that the tube on it has been punctured and it is slowly leaking out oil. So much for a back up generator, let’s just hope the power doesn’t go out.
(+1 Raffle Ticket)

Main Offices
You poke around in all the desks looking for candy or loose change that won’t be missed. After all you don’t want to actually see the secret files in the desks. You just want to swipe some innocent things that won’t be missed and you aren’t likely to get in any real trouble for. Like finding a penny on the sidewalk, or getting free candy on Halloween! Sadly it doesn’t look like there are any candy givers here. Just loose change.
(+500 gold)

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]Workout Room
Ewwwwww, look at all the sweaty gym equipment! It looks like these get used all the time to keep the police department staff members in fantastic condition to fight crime. Okay, so maybe you’re exaggerating a little bit to yourself. It doesn’t seem to be in terrible shape. Just a little bit of sweaty stink left over and a few coins lying around that must have fallen out of someone's gym shorts.
(+50 gold)

Surveillance Van
You search the surveillance van and discover a night watch members flyer. A bunch of names are circled but you can’t make out which ones because of a giant coffee stain. It seems like it has been here and looked at often. Are the members of the night watch under surveillance?
(+1 Raffle Ticket)

Where are you searching?X

-- Break Room
Velvet
Salvete
Kay
Eastriel
-- Cells
Gummybearkisses
Dragoness129
Superzombiepotatoe
HIM_ROCK
-- Interrogation Room
Miscreant74
Star2000shadow
-- Observation Room
Hadsvich
DivineHeart
Razor
Professor Lily
Zigbigadorlube
Midian
Suona
Mikio
-- Captain’s office
Damia Flagg
Xogizmoox
*hime*
sadrain
-- Main offices
Naisou
Dystopia
Kiari
Emma Corrin
evilcupcakecat
-- Workout Room
Xo~GREMLIN~oX
Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
Wish
-- Surveillance Van
Musasgal
Ghostpastry
Kent

Last edited by Shadami; 10-29-2017 at 10:15 PM..