View Single Post
Lost in Austen
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 11-02-2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post
Zeapear - FO! SHO! BRO!
Ha. See what I did there. >>

My favorite is a tie between David Tennant's and Matt Smith's. I really love David Tennant's, and I was getting so bummed as I approached the part in the show where he left. I was really prepared to completely hate Matt Smith's, but he's just so adorable (I don't mean "OMG HE'S PRETTY," I mean easy to adore), I couldn't. I love them both. I just wish David Tennant didn't have to go in order for us to have Matt Smith. :gonk: Not that I think there should be two Doctors, mind.

Biggles - You don't say! Was this before his Python fame, I take it?

And here's another point of discussion before I go to bed... Do you think the Doctor might love Amy just a liiiiittle bit?
Yes, I just wish the Metacrisis Doctor could come back from Pete's World sometime. That way we could still have David Tennant without taking the show away from Matt Smith, because, as you said, he is quite easy to adore.

But no, I never saw anything in either the writing or in Matt's demeanor toward Amy that would suggest that his character loves her in any way.

P.S. Aaaaaah, TOTALLY just realized what it was you did there. Haha. Now I'll never be able to hear someone say "fo sho" again without thinking of the Judoon. ^_^

Last edited by Lost in Austen; 11-02-2010 at 10:47 AM..