View Single Post
IcetheArtist
Vampire

Old 08-25-2016, 01:11 AM

~❤~
Rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Common Sense

1. Don't be disrespectful or in any way a bucket of negative energy.

2. Follow Menewsha TOS Don't be double postin and stuff (I mean I don't care but Mene does)

3. Don't argue! If some one is talking about politics or religion LET THEM! As long as they aren't forcing their opinions on you be chill. If you feel you can't deal change the subject or talk to some one else.

4. Don't be stupid! Don't troll, don't purposely fk with people. NO MEANS NO! 8V

5. If you're a couple (this includes myself) that's kewl but we may have depressed single people in here so chill with the PDA and don't be annoying

6. This one applies to every one. it's one thing to get off topic but it's another to keep bringing conversations back to the same topic! Example: No matter what any one says you keep pulling the conversation back to Goku vs. Superman for like 2 weeks. No one wants to talk to some one who does that, that's obsessive and annoying.

7. Don't stalk some one! If they ignored you multiple times leave them alone.

8. This is the simplest rule. To clarify that you have read the rules include the word "rule" from a different language in your first post. it could be any language other than English. it could be asian Characters, But please say what language it is. Use Google Translate if needed.
~❤~

Last edited by IcetheArtist; 09-25-2018 at 07:58 PM..