View Single Post
Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Old 05-31-2015, 03:21 PM

Hmmm…‽ How long ago were you last active on Neopets? The closest thing to that that I remember is that, when I was, there was a baby Neopet character named Boochi who'd go around turning one of your Neopets into a baby pet as a random event. Saves you buying the ing expensive paintbrush, but if you didn't want it, holy SNAP. Man, I was scared of that. It should've been one of the cool paintbrushes I wanted, which I can't remember the name of anymore… They were gorgeous, I know. If there was an Usuki Paintbrush, YEAH. Faerie Paintbrush? That would've been a TIGHT random event! I think rainbow was okay, too. /nostalgic ramble

Wow, that brings me back. "Something has happened!" Stupid Pant Devil… Bless the Safety Deposit Box.

The limited edition Neopets. Those made me really mad. SO PRETTY. But I couldn't have one‼

You know what I miss? The McDerples-themed games they had for a while. And FurReal-themed Hasee Bounce. Hassee? Hasee? Now I think I know why those didn't go to the game graveyard when they were retired. Legal sponsor stuff… ¬¬