View Single Post
bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 05-31-2015, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post
And when do you plan on doing that? I guess it's never something that I've had to deal with as my parents never treated me like that - plus I've not lived with them since I was 18 and moved out with my twin into our own place and then from there I moved in with my boyfriend (now husband).

I do wish you the best of luck and hope that it goes according to plan whenever you do decide to actually put your foot down, but I feel like it's gone on too long to actually do any good. But of course, I don't know the whole story, so I'm just going based off the tiny little bit that you have told me. Hope it goes well!
It's all a matter of resources, really. All a matter of resources and leverage. And thanks for the well wishes. I know I've tried to get past my old lust for revenge that I had in my teen and early adult years, but there are some exceptions that can be made.

Having been a poor loner most of my life, let's just say I didn't exactly have peeps I could just fall back on at a moment's notice.