View Single Post
Daeman35
Angels dont come better than those from the darkness They know both sides
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 01-07-2013, 03:20 AM

Though Leon yelled at her for protecting him, she continued to do so anyways. It wasnt that hard really. The men started to increase in size and he was forced to pull out his twin blades, but she continued to protect him from bullets anyways. There was no way she was going to allow him to get hit by any of the stray bullets. They continued on their way towards the testing facility as she continued to kill the soldiers. Though this was pretty easy for her, she almost didnt feel like continuing. What the facility had caused her was almost a break on her will to live. It made it harder to fight all this time. As she continued, she looked at her handler to back him up, using what martial arts she knew to kill people with her bre hands, while her wounds seemed to heal quickly. "I can heal faster than you." She yelled back smiling maliciously. "So shut up and fight or we wont get to the others." Another shot at her with a rifle butt. Quickly, she dodged and grabbed hold of the rifle as the male looked terrified. Her eyes widened, but then she started to think about what this kid could have done to her in this place. She took the trigger and pulled it while it was still pointed at the male. A hole formed in his head as he cried out in pain, before crumpling to the floor. Quickly, she moved on to the next person. "Just because these girls are like me doesn't mean they are my kin. I just dont want them to continue being tortured." She said with a smirk on her face.