View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 02-17-2014, 08:34 AM

As Sam continued to request answers of him, Amory lulled in his sleep, but seemed automatically inclined to keep himself fro stirring in his sleep. He was so exhausted, and both the couch and this state of rest were comforts his body was not going to allow him to simply forfeit. Still, his senses were enticed by the voice coaxing his own out, and something in his conscious stirred as he heard the knife dig into the frame of his window. Amory could not put a face to the voice nor an action to the sounds he heard in this state, but they were certainly beginning to draw more of an affect from him. At the second mention of Amory hiring him, his fingers shifted to gently clutch at his shirt. He was becoming more aware of what the conversation was about, but was still in a state of sleep.

"I don't want anyone to die," he murmured in response, earnestly, then shook his head fervently, "I don't want... I couldn't." Amory's speech was clearing itself up to be more comprehensible at this point, his facial expressions more telling of his concern. "Giuseppe won't let me free," he then added, as if to argue with himself, voice a bit choked up in his throat. "I will never be free." His hands tensed once more and balled into fists, now ignoring the dull pain in his right hand, as he wasn't paying conscious attention to it anymore. "I don't know what to do anymore. I won't be his again. I won't let him..." Amory's face contorted into an expression of pain, his lips barely parting to let out the softest sob as eyes again watered. This time, without him paying the attention he needed to maintain his composure, they a few actually fell from his sleeping eyes.