View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-17-2014, 08:53 AM

As Amory clutched at his shirt sam swiftly moved back to him thinking that maybe he was awake enough to be preswaed to go ahead with the hit. sitting down on the edge of the couch he leaned over so he could see Amory's face. "I know you dont want any one to die but its you or him, one of you has to die and I have no power over this untill you ask me." his eyebrows drew together in cold furie at the choked sound as Amory spoke next. something was not right with the way he was speaking of Giuseppe. "but you can be free of him, free for good just tell me you want him gone. I will remove him from your life, never to be seen again by you." Maybe if he went about this as if he was just taking Giuseppe away from the city Amory would agree with the hit, granted it was a weak argument when it came to the higher ups but it would work. then Amory's last words hit him like a sucker punch to the gut. what had Giuseppe done to this young man that even the thought of him brought pain to his face. "what did he do to you?" his voice was cold, distant. the longing that had been there for Amory to give him the ok was gone, in its place was a cold avenging angel ready to strike the man that had hurt this beautiful song bird. reaching out, barely touching Amory skin he wiped the tears away. "Let me fix your hurt, let me give you peace. "the last was said so gently you would not believe it was the same man who had spoken before.