View Single Post
Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-04-2012, 05:24 AM

"pervert? why?" she asked,completely clueless,then shrugged."whatever.so basically,if your friends had survived,you guys would have recreated the whole world,only better.all that sure sounds nice-way better than how we survive now.I wonder if humans now could even survive without radiation? I heard somewhere that we've evolved to the point where we're not only immune,we need it.but I heard somewhere else that that was untrue." she paused."it's hard to trust anything here.you know,I met one other survivor once,a long time ago.he was very upset,I think because he woke up too early or something.he didn't live long,because he was all alone and no one around here wanted anything to do with him.there's rumors about so-called civilized people who will go to great lengths to get their hands on a survivor,even so far as killing the rest of us." Hikari said.then something occurred to her."did you say languages? then,can I ask you something? my parents told me when I was young that my name had a meaning from an old language,but I was so little I can't remember what the meaning was.they died before I could ask again.do you...do you know what my name means? My name is Hikari."

Last edited by Gemini; 10-06-2012 at 02:46 AM..