View Single Post
`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2013, 05:11 AM

Seito :: I'm such a sucker for hair ಥ◡ಥ basically it's safe to assume that the hair in the request involved is going to be like 75% of the determining factor of whether or not I draw the character... it's probably my favorite thing to work on when I draw. o uo I wonder if that's unusual...? xD

Dystopia :: oh heehee I feel silly now
I may be able too, are there any specifications involved, (like the color for instance) or do I pretty much just have full artistic freedom?

LONGCAT :: eee thank you o uo if I have time, maybe in the future I may feel brave enough to give it a go? I'm just getting back in the saddle now though, so I don't want to sign up for anything that may be too rough for me just yet. ಥ◡ಥ Especially since I just signed up for my classes this new semester, and I kind of already feel like I've been put through the blender...

Tachigami:: woooo I hope I don't disappoint then!!
I don't know if you may want to check it out or not, but in just a little bit I'm going to update the first post to have a more recent sample. It's of a blonde male character who has semi-ish long hair, so there's a little bit in common between him and your guy. I don't know if that would matter to you but I thought I would give you a heads up all the same xD

It was my sisters character's birthday so I had to get it in by the end of today haha (deadlines are scary ಥ◡ಥ )