View Single Post
[N]ightmare
I'm gonna show you crazy.

Old 03-21-2009, 05:42 PM

Reasons for not attending Georgia's Momocon.
[I personally prefer take two... >.>;]

Take One::

1 - My residnecy is California.
2 - My job is the suck. [see 'they don't let me do anything fun']
3 - My job doesn't pay enough.
4 - My job doesn't let me do anything fun. [especially if it makes me not go to work for a few days]
5 - I have a lack of funds. [see excuse 6-8]
6 - I pay $600.00 to my ex-husband for child support.
7 - I have to fix TWO cars before June.
8 - I have an ex boyfriend that drains my bank account for his band equipment. [he knows I still love him =-=;;]
9 - I would get a tan there!! [not likely, seeing as I would be careful, same as I am here in California]
10 - I'd rather take time off of work to go see my son. [sorry I love him more]
11 - I'd rather fly to Hawaii to see my ex. [sorry I love him more... too... >.>;]
12 - I didn't find out about the convention in time.

Take Two::

1 - A lemur ran away with my tickets.
2 - A lemur attended in my place, dressed as a racoon. >.>;
3 - The Academy of Lemur's for Better Treatment made me thier next target.
4 - Agent 009 [that's how many rings he has on his tail] distracted me with thier patented 'Lemur Tail Tickle' while Agent 003 [that's how many limbs she had] stole the ticket's from my hand.
5 - Agent 003 handed off my tickets to Agent 12,007 [apparently that's how many pieces of hair she has].
6 - Agent 12,007 vaulted through the trees and snuck across Airport Security to sneak onto a plane headed for Georgia.
7 - Secret Agent 12,007 hypnotized a boy outside the convention and made him carry her in as a 'toy' racoon. >.>;
8 - My hair was all messed up and took weeks to fix. [thanks to the 'Lemur Tail Tickle']
9 - My brush was stolen by Alpacas!!
10 - I had to cross the country on FOOT to retrieve my hairbrush from Peru. [where the Alpacas live]
11 - There was an epic fight between the Alpacas and my crew of scurvy pirate Sugar Gliders! The Alpaca's won.
12 - I bought a new brush and fixed my hair, thus depleting all other funds, and thus making it impossible to make it to Momocon.

And that's how it all went down... seriously... >.> ...okay maybe I exageratted a wee bit. But uh... shush! It's how my estranged brain works these days!!
[Oh!!! ...I ish a female, so a female shirt would be awesome to have... but the Lemur's will likely take that too.. or perhaps the Alpacas!! Or maybe those scurvy Sugar Gliders... since they mutinied against me when we lost to the Alpacas! D:]

Last edited by [N]ightmare; 03-21-2009 at 05:49 PM..