View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-18-2011, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravi Boo View Post
Hmm, question: If all the items have been added to the common shop, why don't I find anything that wasn't in there the first time I looked (on the first day of the event)? Also, I've noticed new, distinctly Valentine themed items in some of the regular shops...at least I am fairly certain they are new. Did something glitchy happen? O_o'
I double-checked the shop and the last item added to it was the last item I added before I announced all the commons were released. The only item that would have been added in a delayed manner was the Sky Blue Organza Hairpin which was added perhaps five minutes after the shop opened.

What new items are you finding in the regular shops that you didn't notice before? o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
In the craft contest (Vicky's) can I enter a painting?
Or would that be an art-contest only type thing?
I just don't have materials to do a genuine crafts project. :(
But I wanted to give it a shot anyway.
It's better to ask questions about a particular sticky thread in the sticky thread itself where the host of that contest can see it and answer it. I cannot guarantee that the sticky thread hosts read the FAQ.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravi Boo View Post
Hmm...maybe I was wrong. I just didn't recognize a few things....um...two things on the first page of Wonderland stood out to me as new....and there was something else but I can't recall now where or what it was. O_o' Sorry.
I don't know which gender your avatar is using, but everything I see on the first page of Wonderland Boutique is old.

Female view:
Valentine Pants: Valentines 2007
Armande Pants: Halloween 2007
Bodices: St. Patrick's.... 2008 or 2009
Jackets: Valentines 2008
Tops: Valentines 2008
Frill Tops: Valentines 2010
Witch Tops: Halloween 2007
Corsets: Phoenix Jubilee 2010

Male (not counting the things that show up for female):
Armande Shirt: Halloween 2007
Tank Top: Valentines 2008
Armande Vest: Halloween 2007
Dress Shirts: Phoenix Jubilee 2010
Collared Vests: St. Patty's 2008 (I think)
Pageboy vests: Winter Nights 2008
Shirt From Heaven: 2007

Quote:
I went back and read the earlier pages after I asked. I didn't realize you all were doing the less commons experiment. It seemed like more people were against it in that discussion thread (from the poll at least). I know I was one of them (still am). I'm a little disappointed that there are so few commons this time and I was waiting for more to be added the way it has been done in the other events I've been on for. Oh well, there are still some nice things and I know everyone worked hard on them for us, so I guess I'll just go make the best of it. Thank you. Sorry for the confusion.
There may have been a mild majority against doing fewer commons, but we only had one pixelist available to do Contribution Items, Event Item rares, and commons and there was enough of an interest in doing the experiment that we figured it would cause less stress on Wishie (who also has school and other real life concerns to deal with and not just Menewsha duties) to go ahead and try it with fewer commons.

Would I have enjoyed more commons? Absolutely. I love new items. But I love Wishie's mental health more.