View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 09-27-2013, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
And my inaugural Pick goes to........Emma Corrin: !

Maybe it's because I had at least three different Little Mermaid themed birthday parties as a kid. Maybe it's because I was so terrified of the sea witch that I'd have to hide in the bathroom whenever the final fighting scene played on tv. Maybe it's because Disney based the character's design off of Divine. Whatever it is, I really adore this cosplay!

Emma Corrin found a way to recreate everything from Ursula's purplish skintone to her cave lair. Those billowing skirts were the perfect choice to hide whatever tentacles might be lurking underneath. Overall, I can see exactly what Emma was aiming for and I admire the resourcefulness!

Congratulations!
Awesome job Emma! I have to agree. When I saw this, I thought to myself "genius"!

---------- Post added 09-28-2013 at 07:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
My turn! ;D
My pick goes tooo~ Nonsensical:! (Who is totally wearing pants, btw! )

I can't say I know for sure what's going through Nonsensical's head, but by the look on their face, I'm pretty sure I can relate. In the woods with a leaf hut, gun, and flashlight? Been there! Really, who hasn't? All you want is a little more sleep, but those bumps in the night are so bothersome. You try to keep a smile on your face to lift the mood, but you're annoyed and just want to get some shut eye. If you hear just one more noise, you're going to lose your mind and shoot!
Sleep deprivation aside, I really like how Nonsensical created this very woodsy and ominous environment then put just a speck of humor in it by smiling. It puts the fear of thunderstorms right back into me, with the retention of laughter so I can hide in the leaf hut and make jokes about what a sissy I am. Without shame!

Remind Ikuto of being a scaredy cat and get AP? Check!
Good job, Nonsensical.
oh wow, I'm behind the times. I hadn't seen this avatar yet so getting to now is a real treat. I love it and the theme brings back very nice memories :D Well, nice memories for me. Awesome job Nonsensical!