View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:56 AM

In a World Known as Ettinemere, in a Time Before Recorderd History, There were House's, that Stood Tall Amongst the Village's and City's in the World. These house's Held No Alligence to Any, but their Own. Some Stood for Valor,for the Season's, For Pride, and for Memory's. However, There were Other, More Molevolant House's, that stood for Vengence, Sorrow, Death, and Destruction. For age's Pass, these House's Held a Uneasy Peace. However, that did not last.....

The King of the House of Destruction, Grew Jealous of The Brighter House's their East. He Sought to put to rest that His House, and the House's that Fallowed him, Reigned Supreme. He then Waged War on the other House's, Declaring that they Should be The One's left standing, to rule this world. Having been left little too No Option's, the House's of Valor, Season's, Pride, and Memory's forged a Alliance, and stood Steadfest against the House of Destruction, However, they were Backed by the House's of Vengence and Death, which held some of the Realm's Strongest, and most Merciless fighter's. The House of Sorrow, so far, has Remained Neautral in the Conflict, but that cannot last.

The House's have sent Envoy's and Courier's throughtout the Land's. The House's of the Dark Plain's Promise Wealth and Prosperity to those that Fallow, and The House's of the Bright Summer promise Freedom and Order. A line is being Drawn between these house's, and the Country-side is being drawn into it. Who Stand's with who, and Who can you Trust? it seem's that War, as Many say, Never change's.

Here are the rule's.

1. No Godmoding. I am the God in this roleplay. You want something done, bypass it by me.

2. Send me the Profile's to be Approved. For the House's of the Bright Summer, Put in the Subject 'Tuatha'. In the House's of the Dark plain's, put in the subject 'Deohn'. If your Nuetral, or of the House of Sorrow's, put 'Adessa'.

3. Post atleast 3 Sentence's. I Understand writer's block, I suffer it alot, but Let's have enough to keep the roleplay going.

4. Don't just post once and leave. I understand people have life's, so let us know, and we'll do our best to slow thing's down. If i'm not informed within a 2 day period, i will ping you. If you still don't responed, you will be kicked.

Here are the Skeleton's for the Great-house's, and the House of Sorrow's.

Name :
Race : (Ask me. As long as their Reasonable, Il accept them)
Weapon of Choice : (up too 3)
Ability's : (Passive ability's, like Teleporting, see threw vision, etc. Just don't have the same of many, it get's rather annoying.)
House : (The house's For Bright summer are : Memory, Valor, Pride, and Season's. The house's of the Dark plain's are Death, Destruction, and Vengence. The Neutral House is Sorrow)
Bio : (atleast a Paragraph.)
pic :

For those Nuetral.

Name :
Weapon of Choice : (up too 2)
Ability's : (same as with the house's)
Bio :
Pic :

Here are the Main Role's. First come, First Serve

Valor. They Live in the Seashore's of Strunbao

King/Queen of the House : Arventino Rosewood / Andraus

Guardian's : (up too 2)

Knight's : (up too 4)

Squire's : (3)

Healer's : (2)

Sorrow. They live in the Harsh, Dangerous, and Unforgiving Forest of Gualmarch

King/Queen of the House : Ameika Yama-Okami / Killa

Guardian's : Netro Seawondti / Triquetra (One more spot left)

Season's. They live in the Bright Sunny Forest's of Star-shade

King/Queen of the House : Wing / Lady Chello

Memory. They live in the Sunderd, Rocky Moutain's of Fulgunthar.

King/Queen of the House : Yukito Daishi / happydeath

Pride. The Vicious, and Strengthing Desert's of Toarsul

King/Queen of the House :

Destruction. The Desolate plain's of Eshaara

King/Queen of the House : Amedaius Willow-wood / Andraus

Guardian's : Zaeli The Wyrm-Flayer / Hidden Cupcake (One spot remain's)

Vengence. The Frozen Tundra of Winter's Craddle

King/Queen of the House :

Death. The Dark Underground Cave's of Allestar.

King/Queen of the House : Aurora Mason / Triquetra

Guardian's : Rae / Lady Chello

Healer's : Keltin Se'Vril / HiddeCupcake (one spot remaining here)

Name : Arventino Rosewood
Race : Fire Elf
Weapon of Choice : A Longsword, Enchanted with Smoldering Flame's, and A Sighted-Crossbow.
Ability's : A Natural Resistence to Fire, and Can speak to Animal's.
House : King of Valor.
Bio : Arventino Rosewood is a Fire elf, and Perhap's the Youngest king of House. He got the Posistion When he Defeated the Former king in Fair combat, just before the War Began. He has trouble Leading his Fellow house Member's, for they think of him as a Child, but He is a Bright and Benevolent Leader. Like his Kin, He has Grown a Natural Resistence to Fire, and Is Quite Friendly with all form's of animal's, sometime's feeding them with his own hand. He cared for them, as if they were family.
pic :
(with Armor)

(without)
"The power to cause pain is the only power that matters. The power to kill and destroy. Because if you can't kill, then you are always subject to those who can. And nothing and no-one will ever save you"

Last edited by Andraus; 11-04-2012 at 02:04 PM..