Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-19-2016, 12:57 AM

A slow smile spread across Hino's face. How could she forget? It was that day that she learned to hate the man in front of her. It should have been an easy grab, or at least, a fun one. The museum just got an upgrade to their security system and she went not long before their close to case it and the beautiful diamond right in the center display. She'd wanted it so badly. In the end though, neither of them got the rock. When their eyes met, sparks went off, like standing far too close to a forest fire and getting burnt by the embers. They knew it right then that they were the same kind, there for the same thing. And Hino hated him for it.

Still, she smiled. "Yes, I remember. I can't think of a more fitting date for our wedding. You know...it's almost that anniversary already. The fifteenth..." she breathed the last word. It had been the fifteenth of June and just a few days less than a month from now. Not much time for a wedding, but perfect for an alibi. Honestly, the sooner the better. She turned her eyes down to look at the ring on her finger. It was strange, but she didn't quite hate it there even if she always hated the idea of marriage. It wasn't like she did this for her heart though.

Pulling Elliot closer to her again she leaned forward like she might kiss him again, but she didn't complete the action. Instead, she rolled her eyes. "I don't think I'll ever forgive you for that diamond though."