View Single Post
Lockedtower
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-23-2007, 02:09 AM

Omg, nobody mentioned Stephen King.

He is easily one of the best authors of our times. The way he writes is magic. He can say so much with such little words. Its just incredible. You become part of his world.

His best books are obviously the Dark Tower. Its a mix of Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance and much more. Not only that but all of his books are connected to the Tower. I can honestly say that those books affected me deeply, in the way that I can say taht there was my life before the Dark Tower and after it. I waited years and years for the books to come out, I wanted it to end, but at the same time I didnt. I have read many of the other books and authors beforementioned, but for some reason, I consider his writting better than most.

He has written many other great books besides the Dark Tower series. I just finished Lisey´s Story. A great romantic Story.

Stephen King seems to be a highly dynamic writer, and unlike most authors, he seems to get better as he gets older.

I would highly suggest people to read his newer stuff, Like lisey´story, the girl who loved tom gordon, and cell to mention some.