View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-06-2015, 07:29 PM

Raisel barely made it to campus five minutes before class started. Any other kid would rush down the halls, but he spent his time locking up his bike and walked at a casual pace, looking at his phone as he did so. By the time he walked into the classroom, the professor had already started the class. "And since it's easy, partners will be based on whoever you're already sitting next to. I can figure neighbors are friends anyway," the professor said. Raisel paused just inside the room, looking around with confusion. Most of the class looked pleased with this. He started toward one of his many friends, but he realized a strange girl took his usual seat. Then how about...but someone also took the seat next to Josh. Raisel frowned. What seat was open? It was then he realized only one in the middle of the room was vacant.

"Come on, trade seats with me," he complained to the strange girl. She told him off. The professor gave him a dirty look, so Raisel finally stomped over to the empty seat. The red-head sitting to the right gave him bad feelings. He couldn't explain it, but he just didn't like the kid.

"So...I guess we're partners for this thing?" he growled, finally sitting down.