View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 10-04-2014, 04:31 AM

He felt the hand brush over his cheek, making him have to forcibly resist the heat wanting to rise within them. He watched him, the other's eyes not on him. He worried a bit internally that he had upset him...he knew the words he spoke were heavy in nature. They were ones that once more pushed the situation between the two. He looked down a bit when he finished, the other slowly responding to him soon after though. He was...glad to have met him as well? Akio raised his eyes, looking at him. His heart clenched and skipped for a moment as the other's hand moved to his that was on his mark.

He said that he would be returned home alive. Akio gave a bit of a sad smile, the other could not know that for sure...perhaps it was out of his power...but he did not oppose him with words. He listened to him speak for a moment about his past, then that people would admire his heart and that this was his adventure. He smiled a bit, chuckling slightly as the other moved away. "I am glad to be able to share it with you then" he said, before footsteps interrupted them. He glanced at the door, as a servant of Dorian's entered. He began speaking, that two people had arrived. Dorian did not seem to happy, starting to speak before he was interrupted by the servant, who in turn was interrupted by another demon.

The man who entered gained his attention, eyes moving to him. He frowned, his own body tensing slightly at the presence of him. His eyes hardening slightly, the fire within them sparking up slightly. The way the two spoke to one another clearly told of them not being as close as they appeared. Tension thickly began to build within the room, and a tinge of nerves tugged at Akio. He remained silent, feeling for a moment as if his throat had gone dry. He was then adressed, those eyes on him, and the demon reffered to him as Dorian's play thing. His eyes narrowed a bit, as his jaw set into place. He held his tongue for now, letting them speak. He felt his stomach lurch slightly, as he was said to be cute, the words that followed were indeed vulgar in nature.

It was not hard to guess the meaning behind them. He glanced at Dorian as he changed the subject. However, it did nothing to stop the second man. He stepped closer, introducing himself, saying who he was and calling Akio by a title laced with darkness. He moved closer, and Akio opened his mouth to speak for himself, when Dorian once more spoke up, placing himself in the way with his arm and words. He ushered the other out, a dark energy forming around them. The other left thankfull, and Dorian turned back to him. He was colder now, darker in form and recieding back into himself. He did show that kindness though, when he looked at Akio.

Akio nodded slightly, "I understand...I will return to my room and wait..." He did not wish to cause the other trouble, so he would stay out of the way. He moved over to him though, his hand raising to gently place itself on the other's cheek. He looked at him. "Thank you...for protecting me..." he knew that part of it had to do with that he was in his care, and possibly a natural demon possessiveness of their things, but part of him wanted to believe that there was more to it then simply that. "I hope that your meeting goes well...and that you will remember that there is indeed light in you...you are better than this..."

He leaned up, placing a light kiss on his cheek in thanks, turning away himself as a light blush formed on his cheeks. He hid it, as he moved to the door. He took a breath, wondering what the trio would be speaking of. He had a bit of a sense that it would have something to do with him and Eternia, but he would not pry...His curiosity would potentially grow though as time passed, he would not force Dorian to speak about it though when this was all said and done. He exited the room, careful to make sure the other demon had indeed left downstairs, before he turned and walked back to his room. He closed the door, clicking the lock into place as he leaned against it. Things were about to get worse...he could feel it.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 10-04-2014 at 06:01 PM..