View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 10-08-2014, 01:59 AM

Akio felt like an idiot. A pure, stupid, idiot. He sighed lightly, clenching his fingers in his hair for a moment. Then he jumped, as an arm moved around his shoulders. He had not been expecting the other to come after him so quickly, if at all. The touch sending him out of his thoughts with a jolt. Turning his eyes to him, he looked up at him for a moment then adverted his eyes. The other asked him to look at him, and he slowly lifted his eyes to look in his direction. Another hand had moved to his chin. His nerves and thoughts were going crazy. His heart racing, as he could barley stay composed at the moment to look at him. Embarassment and uncertainty in his eyes. "I'm sorry" he whispered slowly. However, he was soon speaking again.

Somehow he made him feel warm? He looked into his eyes, listening to his words. He was more than himself with him, and he wanted him to know he could be? Akio did not understand, but at the same time he did. He was confused and unsure, his mind everywhere. He did not have much time to think though, as the first hand on his shoulders moved to his back. Their bodies moved closer together, causing him to glance down a bit. Seconds later, the hand from his chin moved to his neck. He turned his eyes to look back at the other, as he leaned in. His eyes widened a bit, before their mouths were together. He froze, the other kissing him. His first to be exact. His breath caught, and his mind went fully blank. His heart seemed to pause for a moment as well to.

A warmth began to blossom through him, a bit of weakness as well. He could feel himself lightly pull against his, as his legs slightly threatened to give out. His eyes closed slightly, before it was over. Dorian was pulling away, and for a moment he had to blink to get his thoughts in order. His eyes lifting to the other's, as a blush slowly began to spread out over his cheeks. He had...kissed him. It had not been mean or hard, a bit firm, but in a good way. He swallowed lightly, trying to find the words, but nothing would come. He realised he had been holding his breath, taking a slow one. He bit his lower lip lightly for the first time in a long time, before he lightly placed a hand upon Dorian's chest once more. His eyes once more on his as he seemed to look for a reaction.

A warm smile formed on his lips, as he looked at him. "That...." he realized that his words were barely a barley above a whisper, shakey as well. He blushed lightly once more. He cleared his throat, "I....you make me feel warm as well...." he said, the words feeling a bit awkward to say, causing him to advert his eyes. They were true though, the warmth inside him very clear now. His mind still trying to piece together full thoughts, as it kept replaying what had just happened over and over. They had kissed...he had kissed the demon who was holding him captive...and he had liked it. His eyes lifting to Dorian, he blinked a bit. His other hand gently moved up, so that his fingers brushed against his lips for a moment. Those lips that had met his.

He felt his throat go dry a bit, as he realized what he was doing. Looking to his eyes, he leaned up closer to him. "I...have never been...kissed before" he admitted, feeling even more embarassed about this. He gave a light chuckle, "I am sure by now most my age would have had their first actual kiss" he looked down, "I...should stop talking.." He felt like he was giving to much information at the moment, but the kiss had left his mind on the fritz. He could not focus, could not put his thoughts in the complete forms like he wanted to. It was new to him, and how the other was able to do this to him, he did not know. He had liked it, he liked him. He wanted to kiss him again. That thought made him freeze. He...wanted... He looked at him, wondering if he had been horrible, what did the other think?