View Single Post
Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-16-2016, 02:17 AM

“Yeah she is a bit of a chibi.” Trish commented as she watching her sister-in-law run away to prepare the drinks. There wasn’t much furniture so the place looked a bit empty, almost like she was trying to make it so that people didn’t feel comfortable to stay for long. What there was, was art supplies scattered everywhere, paint sketchbooks, everything, and it was all over the coffee table and the dining room table, even a few stacks on the floor. Absent-mindedly Trish began to clean up. “If she doesn’t talk to much don’t take it to heart. Like I said she is shy.” Finally Trish gave up and just sat back down. “I will leave soon but I gave you my number in case anything happens. You will be here the rest of the day so I will place food orders for lunch otherwise she will forget. Are you allergic to anything?” She asked, trying to remember everything she had to do to make sure these two had the perfect chance to get along.

Caina came back with the tea and water. “You know me to well Sis.” Trish said as she began to sip her tea. “Well I should be off, text me if you need anything.” She said as she finished her tea, waving good bye she headed out of the door leaving the two in silence.