View Single Post
Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-16-2016, 11:35 PM

“No, no pets.” Caina said as she took the empty glass from Maki and took it back to the kitchen, then she came back out. “I want to draw you with the city as a back drop, are you fine with that?” She asked as she un-straightened everything that her sister-in-law had straightened. She had a system and Trish was always coming in and messing with it. She meant well but Caina just didn’t like it. Caina also didn’t like that the girl seemed so nervous. “You can listen to music if you want.” If that would help her at all then that would be best. She didn’t like the feeling of the awkward silence, especially since she enjoyed th silence and she could feel Maki’s nervousness invading it. She didn’t like that. She didn’t like the feeling that someone was invading her perfect silence. Maybe talking would be better then this. She just was to scared to talk.

She had spoke to anyone other then her family since high school. Even for food she either made her own or ordered from online places. Often times though she would just make her own food. She didn’t like having to open the door for people. “I thought about a cat, but I didn’t want to go out to look for one that I liked.” She whispered.