View Single Post
Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-23-2012, 08:02 AM

Iris noted the concern she had for the male, it was a curious thing to be sure. "That's good then." She replied she had to wonder if she was making the other female uncomfortable, she supposed that not many would like idea of a machine that could think for itself. However, she did try her best to be pleasant enough to be around. "I am an MX series, the first of my kind...and probably the only. My code name is 'Iris'." She answered the best she could, machines didn't have families, at least it would be impossible for Iris now.

"I was created to prove to the world that machines can be much more than tools, or weapons of war. That was my creator's desire. I came here to further my knowledge of the world, I am only three days old. I do not have the full functions of my body just yet, there is a lock on my personality and emotion functions. I cannot understand why my creator would remove access to that...though you seem more concerned for your acquittance, then the operations of my current frame." She stated, "May I ask what the source for your worry is?" She wasn't meaning to be rude, she just had the curiosity of a child, and children were often nosey.