View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-23-2012, 08:16 AM

It had hurt. It still did, being in the presence of a creature that was alive without really being alive. There was no warmth, but Kry was coping well enough with it, he offered a polite smile to Iris and moved to sit down on her other side, so that the robot was between him and Nara. "It is nothing, I had a little bit of chest pain earlier but it has passed and I am alright. Please, I would like to learn more about you. Emotions and personality should not be things that are locked away from you, every creature, even ones without souls should be able to access their emotions and personality."

A ghost of a frown put itself on his lips, and then it was gone as he raised his glass of water to those lips and took a few sips. Water was such a refreshing beverage to him, he set the glass down gently front of him. "I am sorry. I am called Kry, and it is nice to meet you, Iris." He glanced at Nara, figuring now would be a good time to introduce herself. Of course she probably already knew that, still it was good to look at the people you were conversating with to make sure they knew they were also in the conversation. Even if Kry had answered the question that had been meant for Nara about concern for him. Would Nara think that was rude of him? He hadn't meant it to be rude.