(...? xD;)
- Whole Set -

Individual items - x | o | x | o | x

Elegance Refined - Female
- Whole Set -

More colors! - x | o | x | o | x | o | x | o |
Individual items - x | o | x

Professional Pirate - Male
I don't know any male-only items, so I apologize if these copy some that are out there.
- Whole set -
|
Individual Items - x | o | x | o | x

Professional Pirate - Female
- Whole Set -
|

Individual Items - x | o | x | o | x

Toga toga toga! - Unisex..ish.
The only item that changes for the two is the toga itself.
- Whole Set -

Individual Items - x | o | x | o

Mix&Match Animals!
This one's a drawn picture, 'cause I didn't feel like pixelling this time around. xD;;
The point is to have three pieces to each outfit, hat, shirt and bottoms, each interchangably wearable. So in theory, one could wear the bear hat, cat top, and fish bottoms. Or fish bottoms, bear top, and cathat. xD
Drawing doodle sketchy here!
CuddleyBear, SexehCat, & SillyFish!

Twenties Gangster Love
I have left my tablet at school, so now I have to deal with horrid mouse drawings. xD;
Each outfit consists of the tilted fedora hat, shawl, shoes, and main outfit. The female outfit is a long long dress, and the male consists of straightpants and a sports coat.
Female | Male

Yee-haw!
I have tried, time and time again, to draw these in some way. But I can't! ;-; So I'm resorting to the next best thing - the Sims2 bottoms that I recolored and would love to see done here. They could be up to three seperates - Belt, pants (probably skinny leg), and boots. When I reoclored them for the sims, I did four different recolors, one for each direction.
North | South | East | West | All Four

Cocktail Dresses & Business Casual
`Cocktail dresses, those little black dresses, are always a must-have of any lady. Personally, I'm fan of the ones that poof out a bit at the knee like these, only with a tube top top. They could come in a variety of colors and designs, from mint green with a brown belt to white with black accents and swirls/flower designs on the bottom. They're perfect for any creative person to play around with - If I was allowed on my mother's sewing machine, I'd make some dresses and go crazy coming up with unique designs on them.
`Business attire / business casual is a staple of any well-meaning gentleman. A crisp collared, button down shirt in any color, sharp shined shoes, perfectly pressed pants, ZZ Top explains it perfectly. xD;
`Both of these sets are quite versitale and can easily be combined into different outfits, however people want to mix and match them.