Thread: Soul ooc
View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-20-2016, 02:02 AM

I am very excited.

We were planning this move for years and pretty much up until last year I was absolutely dreading it. I love Minnesota, I love the town where I live, it's small, there's a lot of farmland for miles, the city itself is also very small, then there's cows and corn for miles, dirt roads, a park. I mean, it's everything I love about small towns, however, where I live the only way to do anything fun is to drive. And I don't have a license. :s And buses don't come out this far.

Besides, I am now vegan (was previously vegetarian) and there's not a lot of options out there for vegan food unless I make it myself, but in California they have vegan restaurants!! I mean, my mind was totally BLOWN when I figured that out. And they have a Whole Foods on every block! (At least in SoCal, where I'll be living) There's lots of places within bike riding distance so I won't have to drive to get where I need to go, and because it's a bigger city there will be buses to take me places. :D

I'm also very excited because I want to pursue a career in the arts. I play the ukulele and I've been hoping to start a band when I move to California. I had a friend there, but she recently moved back to her hometown, so I'm not looking forward to having to make new friends from scratch again. :s But other than that, I'm very excited.

Woah, sorry to write you guys a huge post.
I'm just really excited and I have a lot to say about Cali. :D

Where are you located, Kiyoto?