View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-05-2007, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra
I be staffs! D: *wiggles*

(I should go buy some pantz or at least make my avatar something like this: [x])
XD Yes! You are Staff, Ferra! <3 Actually, you were the next on my list. XD I was going to start last night and then I think I saw you mention somewhere that you were in the middle of fixing-up your avatar so I was like, "Yay, an excuse to be lazy. 8D"

Is the avatar you'd like the one you linked above? :3 (I'll PM this same question in case you get back from the shin-dig and miss this post. XD )

Rando - LOL. D: I am amused and horrified by your thumb antics. XDD Thank you for giving me the last three-thumbs-up you will ever give (unless Menewsha magic means your third thumb grows back. :ooo ). <333

Other Staffly Types: This is my current/completed list of Modstaff types who've posted here! If I missed anyone, please bonk me on the head. XD I was going through the last several pages pretty quickly and might have missed someone. :o (And this way you have about four hours to poke others to post here. 8D )

Complete:
Tre le Coco
Seito
Sizzla

Not Yet Done:
Ferra
noofy
sayuri_nitta
Chunsa-chan
yanyan13
Some Random Randomness
Spring`Tyme Fresh
Aeris
Eroy

-------

Hello Anna and Miyu! <3

Yeah - I heard it confirmed in other threads the lack of a Thanksgiving event. But maybe we can talk them around for a general "Harvest Festival" next year. :3