View Single Post
Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-12-2023, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Been better and done trying in general.

Trying to see the good but it's feeling pointless overall.
Aww Neph, i am so sorry to hear you've having a hard time :(
What's going on? Is it life in general? I mean i know i've been there and back. Many times. Thought about doing the worst too. Have you looked into manifestation// Law of attraction. This basically saved my life. It can be tough sometimes, and especially when you can't get your mind out of the depression. But start off small, it really works! I now have a husband, and a child. The next thing for me is improving finances and getting our own place! But it's a work in progress lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
@Neph: Things have been going good! Just been trying to keep my head above water in the wild times we live in. @_@ Been playing a lot more world of warcraft in the past few months since Dragonflight released and have been having a good time with it. :) I'm sorry things aren't so great right now and I get the feeling of pointlessness. :(

@Roachi: it's going, as you can see! Been trying to be more active around here since I've been able to get back in...I was one of the ones where I couldn't remember my password but the "Forgot Password" function was busted. :( How're things going with you?
Oh no! I think i got mine reset by an admin a few years back.
I had to ask for the emails for my mules because totally forgot those passwords.
But all good now.

Gave away my only camping adventures. Thought i had spares but no lol.
I think it was the one item that was in scarce supply back in the days...