View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-15-2014, 12:00 AM

((So sexy… hahaha))

The golden haired male leaned back against the wall in the entryway twirling a pair of handcuffs. Freedom was going to be so sweet. Finally after so many years of being one of the SFA’s dogs he was going to be truly free. Of course this was assuming that he was able to pull off the mission that ‘Savior’ gave to him and his partner to be.

“This partner of mine better show up soon. I want to get this over with,” Dimitri Corven formally known as Akuma grumbled to himself. He was getting impatient. This was probably all part of the man only known as Savior’s plan. No matter things would start moving more quickly soon. He was sure of that.

A grin was on his lips when he seen the woman’s clumsy steps. “As ready as I’ll ever be.” He didn’t care who the woman was or what she had done. It didn’t matter, they had the same goal and to reach it they would have to work together. “I guess before we break back into the SFA we should at least get to know what the other can do. So first off I’m Dimitri, but you can call me Akuma or Oni if you want. As for what I can I was an identifier with sound based abilities. My hearing is superb and my words hold power. Don’t worry I can fight as well.” His voice was chirper as he rambled, telling her the basics of his abilities.

He kicked off from the wall looking at his partner once more. “Shall we get going my dear?”

((sounds good to me.))

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-27-2014 at 02:16 AM..