View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 05-13-2014, 01:36 AM

Mirage smiled a bit. "Isa, known as Mirage." Reaching for the door, the woman winked. "Let's get this over with, Oni. I want to see you in action just as badly as I want to be free of this thing." She tapped the silver jewel on her circlet. The thing might have looked fashionable on her head, but it wasn't just for show. That was her Purium.

Silver rippled out from Mirage as she pulled the door open, and in her place stood a rather unassuming girl with similar features and less elaborate clothing. "Sound and sight. They won't see us coming." Mirage pointed them in the right direction, and started walking. "I work with illusions. Most everything you see about me is one."

She smiled, and then turned her attention to their task. They'd be getting in through the back door. There was a shift trade for the guards, and if they could get the IDs of two people, they'd be in the agency in no time. This wasn't going to be a cakewalk - if there was any way to detect the presence of criminals, they'd be found. They could very easily die here. But it was better to die here than die in some cell.

"If we get them to talk, can your Purium change what others hear?" If they could match the voices of whichever IDs they took, there would be less a chance of them getting caught.

As they walked, Isa stayed close to Oni - close as in nearly bumping against his side. For the disguise, she said. It was minutes before they were close enough to the agency for their mission to begin. "We'll have to take them down before they can sound the alarm or reach their Purium blasters," Mirage said quietly, nonchalantly looking in the direction of two agents. Luckily it was a male and female. They could mimic them easily.

Stepping toward them, Mirage linked her arm with Oni's and gently pulled him forward. "When we pass, grab the blaster from his hip. I'll take care of his partner if you can bring him down."

-

Vlad had an excellent view of Vex from where he stood. It had been hours since he'd moved, and at this point he doubted that the silver-haired woman knew he was there. Honestly, it was strange being in the same room as her without the violence and hatred. Teal eyes skimmed over the cover of Vex's book. Interesting.

"What books do you usually read, Vex?" It was the first start at an actual conversation that they'd had in years. There was no questioning why - they hated one another. Vlad stood from where he'd been sitting off to the side of the room, and sat across from her.

((Uh ... it cuts off randomly, but I wasn't quite sure how to continue. xD I just thought I'd bring them back into play since the alarms are going to start going off once the others get into the building. LOL))