View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-31-2014, 02:59 AM

Akuma gave her a grin in return. “I know exactly how you feel my dear.” He spun the handcuffs around his finger again before tucking them away. That was his purium, which he managed to turn into a fashion accessory so that it didn’t look weird. He watched the woman beside him change. Interesting, their powers were going to be a good combination. “That is the plan. They’ll never know what hit them.”

The plan had already somewhat been made for them. They would sneak in during the guard change at the back entrance of the SFA. Of course this sounded much simpler than it was probably going to be. They were going to have to be careful and time things right so they will be unnoticed. Of course that’s assuming there isn’t a system to detect purium at the door. Really he didn’t care, either way he wasn’t going to go down without fighting. He would much rather die under his terms, not theirs.

He gave her a nod. “Just leave it to me Mirage. I just need to hear their voice one time and I can mimic it. I can also alter what others hear.” It didn’t take him long to figure out what Mirage had in mind. He liked her way of thinking.

A smile crossed Dimitri’s face as Isa nearly bumped into him. “They don’t look like they would be hard to overpower given our powers.” A moment later the woman was pulling him forward, linking their arms. “Understood.” The man unlinked his arm from hers carefully taking his position behind the male.

Giving Mirage a nod he started to make his move. He quickened his pace slightly as to fall into pace with the man just after slipping his blaster for his hip. “Hey there, I’m looking for a friend of mine that works with for the SFA. We haven’t seen each other in a long time and well I want to surprise her. Do you think they would let me hang out until she gets off?”

The man gave him a strange look at first before slowing his pace. He hesitated in answering. “Well I don’t know. Really only SFA personal should be back here.”

“Ah come on man. You know how it is when you haven’t seen your woman a while. Seriously we haven’t seen each other in over four months because I my job got transferred. I really want to surprise her, she doesn’t even know I’m in town.” He kept the conversation going to distract the male and create his opening.

While he was talking to the man he also was speaking to Mirage. Of course the two agents could only hear about his made up story about wanting to surprise his woman. His partner on the other hand heard something totally different. “Ok, I got his blaster. I’ll keep him distracted and get the drop on him while you take care of her. Don’t worry what they are hearing is something else entirely.”

Vex had totally blocked out everything else out as she read. She hadn’t even realized that Vlad enter the room and had been there for hours. Hearing his voice instantly drew her from her peaceful reading. She lowered her book and looked over at him, blinking slightly. Was he trying to start a conversation? How strange. The thought amused her so she decided she would entertain his question.

“They really do vary, but I tend to read fantasies, thriller, mysteries or things that would be considered educational. The educational material is usually art or craft related. Sometimes I do enjoy things about other cultures and history.” Of course she wouldn’t admit to reading some of the things she has because she was researching. After all her purium’s power had caused her to become curious, something told her she needed to research history, theories on other dimensions and the like. Time, space it was all so complex, yet fragile.

“What do you normally read?”