View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-10-2013, 05:05 AM

Ari slid the last tray into the display case and then looked up at Yusuke from where she was crouched behind the counter. "Uhm...I actually don't know. Rei and I normally do everything either the night before or quickly in the morning so...I don't think there's really anything left to do unless Rei needs help..." Ari turned to stare at the kitchen door. "...but I don't know if i really want to send you in there with him..." She slowly added, her expression caught between being amused and just downright exasperated.

The kitchen itself had gone from its nice pristine state to what appeared to be a baking war aftermath. Rei had managed to pull out everything he needed and started making the different batters, but somehow along the way, bowls with half-finished batters ended up placed in random places, dirtied mixing spoons and measuring cups filled the sink, and the only thing that didn't appear to be covered in either flour, matcha powder, melted chocolate, or sugar was Rei himself, though he did sport a streak of chocolate on his cheek. He was standing at the stove melting some chocolate currently to make a ganache. It was probably in everyone's best interest to not think about what could have happened in the time he got into the kitchen to what was currently happening.