View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-13-2013, 01:35 AM

Yusuke took a breath, thinking to himself a bit. He liked animals and things from the heart as well hm? He smiled a bit, and pulled her into a hug "thank you, I have the perfect idea." He looks down at her "do you mind if I go out for a bit? It's getting late, I can pick up some food so the four of us can have dinner together, then I can give him something" he smiles, remembering that Rei had asked to see him later anyways.

It would be a perfect excuse to slip away, and then a perfect excuse to give him what he was thinking. He hoped he liked it, and the nerves inside of him were slightly begining to bubble up. What if he didn't...what if he thought it was stupid? He shakes his head, he was psycing himself out, and he knew it, he would never know what the other thought or anything unless he tried. Part of it was going to be a joke as well, he wanted to make the other happy, to see him smile. He liked Rei's smile, when it was real, and he wanted to see more of it.

Hatori was finishing up with whiping down tables, when his wrist was grabbed. He had not been expecting it, so he almost fell over a bit as he was dragged into the kitchen. He blinked a bit, and turned his attention to Rei, and then to where he was asking. The roses were beautifully done, and he smiled warmly. Nodding, he looked at Rei, "he will love them.."

He could imagine Yusuke now, the thought of the story behind why pink roses were important to him, made a slightly sad look cross Hatori's face. He was sure that the memory would come to Yusuke, but also the intentions behind the gift. "It is sweet and kind of you, he will deffinetly love it...especially I'm sure since it is from you to begin with" he smiled once more, looking up at him.