View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 11-05-2016, 07:29 PM

Ahna wasn't sure really how to get Naruto to stay and if she asked Lee to help out then he would just annoy Sakura. So the question was how were they going to get things situated for the mission. She didn't tell anyone but she had an idea already on what that mission was seeing as she was good at getting information or acting the part of not listening. She would of course keep this information to herself until the time came and was asked about it or so.

"Hey Silv, Kashi. Good Morning. Did you guys sleep well?" Ahna was big about sleep and dreams even if she was contradicting about that part herself. Sleep wasn't something that came easy to her but then again she worked mostly during the day and was a night owl. So she cared less for sleep and more for staying up enjoying the silence of everyone else sleeping. She found her own way to keep her energy up and wasn't about to tell it either.

---------------------

Sasuke just watched the other two walk over noticing Sakura was rather quiet, more than usual. Naruto was being loud complaining about how the two of them were late and wanted to know about the mission. Ahna sighed then remembered something "Oh that's right Naruto, don't you have a meeting with the hokage and some check ups today? You went on your last mission to recklessly that you got injured quickly and badly. You're not fully recovered and I know they want you there. Come on, let's go. Kashi why don't you tell them about the mission and you can explain it later to me, I'll take Naruto back. If you are ready and I'm not back yet, then just go on ahead and I will catch up." Ahna spoke knowing she didn't want to but would have to do so anyways.

They couldn't take Naruto with them, it wasn't that easy to do. Naruto complained trying to talk Ahna out of it knowing Ahna could make him go to sleep for awhile without his consent. "Sensei come on, I wanna go with you all" Ahna shook her head with a look in her eyes that made Naruto get quiet. Sulking as they walked, they dashed off so Ahna could try to make it back in time.

-----------------------

"Hey Silver"
Sasuke wasn't as moody or quiet as he was before Silver joined up the team with them. It made it easier to have two girls on a team of four than one girl and two boys. Less of a fangirl like Sakura to have to listen to half the time. Sakura just smiled slightly to Silver, the two got along mostly because they were on the same team as each other. Not that Ahna or Kashi would deal the two of them arguing half the time if they got mad at each other. Mostly Sasuke noticed Sakura would look to the trees or skies and smile warmly. The question wasn't why was she smiling, but for who?