View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-04-2017, 06:20 PM

Silver blinked, and paused. 'Weaker?' She thought to herself, then shrugged and gave Saskue a light wave as she turned off to head down the street she lived on. The nerve! How could he say something like that? The two of them were basically matched.. Running her fingers through one of her long silver pigtails as she walked, she began to wonder if the dark haired boy had meant what he said. She shook her head when she reached her house and sighed. Silver went inside and walked into her room to get the hiking bag she had prepared for the mission.

Once she had it, and made sure she had everything she would need, she began to head back to the meeting area.

Yep, that was Ahna for for. Kakashi mentally chuckled at her response. He blinked at her next question, then took a moment when she suddenly fell quiet, then she asked how much he trusted her. Kakashi sighed and very lightly poked her forehead a few times like he did sometimes. "You're my apprentice, I trust you with everything I've got." He said to her, his voice getting serious. Kakashi wasn't lying either- Ahna hadn't given him a reason not to trust her as much as he did. If something were to happen to him on a mission, he'd trust her to take care of his team.

Immy: