Thread: Nothing Fancy
View Single Post
PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck the Axe at the dude trying to choke you with it.

Old 10-08-2013, 02:37 PM

Yuffie paced her room muttering to herself. It had been two weeks since Barrett's new 'friends' had came into the bar. But she couldn't put it off anymore. She had finally decided how she would reveal her involvement in embarrassing Cloud.

Walking into the bar where all but Barrett sat, the Kunoichi sat down next to a sulking Cloud. "How ya feelin' Spikey?"

Glancing at Yuffie from the corner of his eyes, Cloud muttered, "Way too embarrassed to go outside. I have work to do. But I can't get it done if I'm holed up in here with this pink hair."

Yuffie smirked. She could feel all eyes on her. She liked this. It was what she lived for. It made her feel alive to know that she could have fun at any time she wanted. And that she was having an effect on Cloud.

"Well now you know how I felt that day at the gold saucer." She told him, smirk widening on her face as she spoke. She pulled a bottle out of her pocket and placed it on the bar in front of her spikey-haired friend.

Cloud's eyes widened as he looked up at Yuffie. 'She can't be serious!' he thought as he stared at her shark grinning face. Yuffie giggled. He knew she was. "That was years ago! Why would you only be embarrassing me now?"

Yuffie continued to grin and stood up. She felt satisified as she watched Cloud's round eyes follow her movement. Slowly she leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Revenge is a dish best served cold." Leaning back on her heels she giggled again, shark grin now a smirk, turned on her heel and skipped out of the bar.

~*~*~

'Yuffie hasn't pranked anyone else in a couple of months now.' Vincent thought as he paced up and down the length of his room. His sock padded feet made no sound as he moved gracefully across the floor. As he thought an idea suddenly came to him. He would get the jump on her. He would stop her from her next attack, for in Vincent's mind that was what they were, attacks. He figured that he had just the plan for this. Vincent would pretend to join Yuffie, but claim it was in secret, and then sabotage her every move.

Just then his PHS rang. Answering the device Vincent asked, "Whom my I ask is calling?"

Reeve answered, "This is Reeve. There have been some sightings of leftover Deepground units just outside of the Nibel Mountains. I was wondering if you would like to take a shot at them." He laughed at his joke then cleared his throat saying, "How about it Vincent?"

Nodding the gunman replied, "I'll be right on it." He did always find Reeve's rare sense of humor to be rather droll. Hanging up the cell, Vincent decided that joining Yuffie would have to wait.

Yuffie sat on her bed writing on some giant cue cards. She had a plan for her next 'prank', if you could call it that. Grinning like the devil she let out a laugh and screamed, "I AM AWESOMENESS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Tifa burst through the door ready to fight and saw Yuffie flung over her bed laying on some giant cue cards. The buxom woman's eye began to twitch. "Yuffs? Um? Why did you just scream if nothing was attacking you?"

Yuffie just giggled innocently at her best friend and said, "I didn't scream. It was the t.v."

Tifa just walked away shaking her head.