View Single Post
beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 12-31-2012, 06:11 PM

Avril blushed even more as Ryu helped her up and into an adjacent seat. He just stared at her. Not saying a word. Avril squirmed a little under his gaze. She'd never really been the foccus of anyone's attention before. Avril wonderd if he was trying to penatrate her mind at all. She let her sheild down slightly to check. She couldn't sence him at all. She sighed a little, relived that he wasn't trying to go anything. "Thank you." She managed to get out. "And i'm sorry.." she said, sheepishly. He probobly thought she was an idiot.

Avril heard Ryu dissmiss her. She looked back to where Beth had been, but she wasn't there anymore. Avril looked back to Ryu. His head was down and it looked like he was trying to rest. She couldn't help but stare at him, slightly intrigued. "My friend seems to have left." She whisperd. She wasn't sure if he'd heard, but she didn't really care if he had. She looked at him, studying the way his sholders rose and fell with each inhale and exhale of his breath. She wished she could say something else, but she didn't know what. "I'm Avril. You're Ryu, right? I saw you the other day. In the window. You have a really strong sheild. All I was able to sence from you was your name and that you're male." She heard herself say quietly. There it was again, her mouth just running when she really didn't want to say anything. It was like word vomit. What did he care what her name was? She was probobly just a nusence to him. She'd just tripped and fell into him. That wasn't exactly a way to meet someone. And he probobly knew that she senced all this. He would have felt her, wouldn't her? She was silly to be telling him these things. What did they matter anyway? As she thought about it she blushed even more. Avril hated that her thin skin always gave her away. Out of nervous habit Avil checked her watch. It was already 7:40. Classes would be starting in twenty minutes and she still wasn't quite sure where to go.

Female Voice Over Loudspeaker: Attention all new students. The Commons are located just past the courtyard. You'll know your teachers when you see them. Don't be late!

How convinient.. Avril thought.

((Great job, Jake!))