View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-10-2014, 11:45 PM

He watched the other, his words seemed more like a teasing joke than serious. He frowned for a moment, before the flames died down and returned the room to its more sinister glow. He watched as the man placed the amulet around his neck, there was no touching it now or him for that matter. The sound of the door up above sounded, echoing down the hall. He glanced towards the stairs. "Seems we will have guests soon enough" he looks at him, clasping his hands behind him. "My name is Yin Long...As of now I am at your command it seems" his eyes upon the other's, "as long as you hold the amulet however." There were footsteps coming down the steps, voices coming down the hall as well.

"As a show of good will, allow me to take care of this little issue..." he snapped, the lights went out around them, and the darkness surrounded them. It would feel like ice against his skin, suffocating for a moment, before light would flood his senses. They were outside, the temple seen in the distance, but the two of them were in a forest nearby upon the mountain. They were free. He took a breath, of the fresh air. His eyes moving to the temple, a slight smile formed on his lips. Finally, he was awake and free of that prison. There was no one to stop him, no one to oppose him...well...almost no one. He turns his head to look at the man. He held the amulet, and now he held far more power than he possibly knew at this point.