View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-11-2014, 12:36 AM

He sighed, lightly allowing his body to lower into a crouch near the other. However, his enticing seemed to compell the other to ask questions, which meant Yin would have to answer. His eyes closed for a moment, as he took in the words of the other before him. "I became one with Hēi'àn lóng, the dragon of darkness" he says, looking at him. "They bound me to it, in order to control me as I said, it was part of the origional plan, before things...went along a different path. It was not a matter of trust, it was a matter of duty and such for the monks of the temple. I am a man of honnor and loyalty myself...I was raised and trained within these boarders.." His eyes moved back to the temple. He knew this place all to well, but that had been so long ago to.

How much had things changed while he was away? He wondered what the world was like now. He had a question of his own, looking back at the man. "What is the year?" he asked, and after a moment he sighed, figuring he might as well ask one more question as well, "and what would you prefer to be adressed as?" He wondered if this man would be like others, who would have loved a situation like this, he was used to calling people master back at the temple, those who had trained him and were his teachers. He had not used the term in so long though, and refering to someone as such in this case of his, then coming to find out if they were not worth it made his skin crawl a bit. He kept poised and unphased on the surface for now however, waiting for his next words.