View Single Post
Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-20-2011, 11:40 AM

Hotch followed Morgan, Reid and Garcia to the briefing room. As he entered last he shut the door and made his way towards his usual seat. J.J. was at the head of the table as usual standing by the display screen that showed the details of the next case. He watched her as she moved and opened a file on the screen. The pictures of five faces appeared on the board. All appeared relatively you,g between 20 and 30 aproximately with brown hair and brown eyes.

"In the last two months," J.J. began. "These five individuals have been attacked in New York city and killed. Normally we'd leave the NYPD to this sort of thing but we were requested specifically. I reviewed the details and I agreed."

"What's so bad about this particular case, J.J.?" Hotch asked.

"This," the blonde agent replied grimly. She pushed a small button and the five photos of the young males with brown hair and eyes were replaced with the pictures of five separate crime scenes. Each crime scene appeared to be a bedroom but appart from that they were identical. Hotch took in the clear images of blood covering the bed in each photograph and the position of it and a look of understanding crossed his face.

"They were all asaulted?" he asked, his tone grim and his face grimmer.

"Exactly," J.J. answered, her tone just as serious. "Like I said, normally this would be left to the NYPD but they've requested us for this, seemed to think that it might be more up our street than theirs."

"Judging by all that blood," Rossi commented. "They're not wrong."

Prentiss nodded her head in agreement, her dark eeys fixed on the screen.