View Single Post
HarukosHellkitten
Slave Kitten

Old 05-21-2011, 09:01 PM

[Alright. I just didn't want to seem like a bad partner. That's all.]

"Alright lets go get this sicko." Morgan said already heading for the door ready to head to the jet.

"Thanks J.J. I don't think I could go along on this case even if I wanted to. I definitely could use the help if there's going to be any more blood and gooey guts." Garcia punctuated the end of her sentence with a shudder. "I guess I'll head back to my computer sanctuary and start surfing around for how, where and what kind of people these victims interacted with. Maybe that might shed some light on the way this guy gets his men." She pulled herself away from the railing overlooking the bull pen and walked slowly back to her computer room. She wanted to only do the work that didn't involve the dead bodies.

"I agree with both Rossi and Prentiss. It seems to me that this unsub is trying to act out a fantasy. He has the victims in a certain position and when something goes wrong he looses control of that fantasy. Then in a fit of rage that he can't completely control the fantasy he needs to "fix" the problem where he ends up killing the victim and then searches to act out the fantasy again." Reid said. He knows about fantasy serial killers. To Reid they are the most violent and brutal especially when it comes to fulling a fantasy that the killer knows that will never be fulfilled, so they just keep kidnapping and killing when the fantasy gets broken.

Both Reid and Morgan got their Go-bags and headed out to the jet. Reid also grabbed a small piece of paper from his desk and shoved it into his pocket.