View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 03-12-2016, 10:38 PM

March 12, 2016

So, this is the first post of the new year. Hard to believe my other memory jar was back in 2014. I didn't even get past one post heh. I am making a goal to keep up with this one this year. Even if I am already a bit late. Better late than never right? So, I spent my first two months this year trying to get internet back. I lost it last year after the people cut it off just a day after getting paid for the month. Of course, no refunds, what a load of bs. Now that I am back, I am beginning to notice how empty mene is getting. It makes me a bit sad. I have been on mene since February of 2010. It's been six years already since I joined, now on the seventh. I know there have been gaps in there, but I have always come back here. Mene has been kind of like a home to me in some ways. I have had problems here, but nothing major, people clash at times. It's natural.

I remember when loads of people would be on in a day, now I see less than twenty on average. My wish for mene 2016, is to pick up again. It is a great place, so I hope new people and old come to enjoy the site like I have. Real life wise, I am a junior in college, woot woot. Second semester at ASU. I am having some issues, but after some work I am down to about one to two days for classes. Bad news is, I have classes over the summer and next semester in the fall to. So no break for me. Good news is if I can get through it, I graduate at the end of next spring with a degree in forensics. Worth it I guess. I still feel that feeling where you might be doing the wrong thing, or you don't believe in yourself. It is I guess natural for people. I have to push through, finish what I started in the end. I hope I can get through all these chemistry classes in the end. That is where my skills are lacking, I hate chemistry.

Other than that, these first two months have been kind of boring. The holidays were a drag, to the point that a few times I just wanted them to be over. Now that they are though, I am faced with another year. I don't know what I want out of this year on a personal level. I guess I just want to make it through for now. If I can spend most of it even remotely happy, it will be a plus. I admit, I do have random bouts of depression. I get to feeling like crap for no reason. I know I shouldn't feel bad, all is good, but... I just feel like sitting in a dark room. I physically hurt at times from the weight of emotional stuff. Does not help that medical wise I have times of issues as well. I do my best to be strong, kept it away from here for the most part. I don't really have many close people I can talk about it or anything with. Maybe at times that is why I feel so down.

Then again, at times I could be in a crowd and feel alone lol. I'm an odd ball. Sorry for getting so down, but on a more positive note, I did discover some distractions. Like television XD. I am in love with the series Shadowhunters. Especially with Alec and Magnus >.> I am glad they made it a series. I do hope it goes well and past one season. I want to read the books, so maybe that will be a goal of mine this year. Another goal I want to set, is to get writing. It has been so long since I started a book. Since my last laptop crashed and had to be reset to factory settings, I lost EVERYTHING on it. All my pics, music, writings and more. It is not to big of a deal, as long as I keep from actually thinking in depth of what was on it. Then I start to feel sad lol. So first thing first, is coming up with an idea. In the meantime, I will continue to work on roleplays here and look for places to keep practicing as well. So for now that is it, here's hoping for a good 2016!

Kiyoto