View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 05-02-2015, 04:59 AM

Quickly assessing the situation, Emil stepped in front of his two bandmates, intercepting the woman before she could get any closer to them. "Oh my, a fan you say? Have you been waiting long for us?" He gave her an easygoing, somewhat apologetic, smile. "You'll have to excuse our appearances, we were not expecting a visitor so late." He tugged at the end of his wet shirt and laughed lightly.

This woman couldn't have been just any old fan. He'd never seen her face at any of their concerts, and he memorized a lot of faces, since he usually invited their next meals backstage. And the time had to be taken into consideration as well, any sane person would have been home at this time already, not out hoping to ask questions to a band they liked.

His voice remained friendly as he motioned for Adam and Trey to head on up first. "I generally handle speaking with our fans, so I hope you don't mind if Adam and Trey head up first, Ms. Berit. We are all rather tired from our hectic schedule." He put a hand to his chin as if remembering something, "Though...it goes against our policies to allow interviews during our off-time..."