View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 05-07-2015, 05:19 AM

As Berit stepped forward, Emil shifted his weight towards his back leg, keeping some distance between them. Despite how comfortable he could act around others, he still preferred to keep some space if he wasn't close with them. Especially when meeting for the first time. He waited patiently for her to locate the pictures she spoke of though his mind had already been made up with his response. Did people actually still carry photographs around with them like this? Most things were digital in this day and age weren't they? Smartphones were like mini-computers, rather convenient to have. He had to admit it was nice having one, though it was a bother to have to get new ones regularly since he kept accidentally breaking his...

Oh, he blinked and accepted the photos that Berit held out to him and he took his time looking through each one, remembering exactly where each and every body had been buried as he peered down at their smiling faces in the photos. "Hm...that's quite a lot of people...you must be worried sick with that many friends missing..." He frowned, "I know I'd be sick to my stomach if any of my friends were to disappear." He held out the photos to her, returning them as he shook his head again. "After we have a chat and hang out for a bit backstage, the band walks our guests out and then we part ways. I'm sorry I can't be of more help."