View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-08-2015, 03:50 AM

The woman’s eyes closed as Meili’s gentle breeze moved around her. It was a welcomed feeling. When the male spoke she frowned. “Rosie is not a spy. If she was I would know already.” There was a hint of anger in her voice as she spoke in a hushed tone. Opening her lavender eyes Midori looked over at Rosie and Cole as the bumped into each other. In a way she felt bad for the girl. She needed guidance, but if they made the wrong move or said the wrong thing she would become more confused and lost than she already seemed to be.

Here attention turned to the man beside her. His tensing, his look of wanting to go to Cole’s side didn’t go unnoticed by her. When Meili’s hand brushed against hers, her breath hitched momentarily. Involuntarily her body stiffened. The Sylph’s feelings, all of his emotions they all rushed through the fortuneteller’s body. A few moments passed before she gave the male a smile. “I know and I understand just as Adira does. Even if the others won’t say it I will. Thank you for being so protective of our family.”

Her eyes didn’t move to look at him. Instead they were now looking at the floor of the tent. Midori didn’t want the others to see the look within them. That look she often got after having a vision or sharing one’s emotions. It was one of both pain and uneasiness. Once the feeling passed she looked up again.