View Single Post
Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 12-22-2018, 07:37 PM

Welcome to Menewsha's 4th annual
Cooking Contest!
I know a lot of you enjoy baking and cooking lovely treats for your loved ones around this time of year. This is the Fourth Annual Sweet Surprise Cooking Contest! I'd love to see what you're Cooking Up! So I am inviting you to share what you've made in these three traditional categories!
  • Sweet
  • Savory
  • Sippable

To enter, simply prepare your real-life creations, add your username and snap a photo. Host the image somewhere (such as IMGUR, Flikcr, or tinypic), and paste or link your entries in this thread using the provided form. :3

• No more than two entries per person, per category.
  • Don't edit your username into your image - it's got to be part of the original photo. If you mess up and forget the username, talk to me, Emilio, and I'll see if we can work something out.
  • No store bought goodies, please! Using recipes or box mixes is fine, as is getting as little bit of help from another person as needed (2 year old "help" decorate? That's fine. Enlisted someone to chop nuts for you? That's ok too.), as long as you've done the majority of the work yourself.
  • No last year entries! One wouldn't think this needs to be said, but apparently it does. Someone's already tried to pull this off in past years. You know who you are!
ENTRY DEADLINE

All entries must be submitted in this thread by the end of the Festival of Winter Nights event.
(Check the Event FAQ for the most current info.)

Last edited by Emilio; 12-22-2018 at 08:29 PM..