View Single Post
Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 05-27-2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariaMorgendorfer View Post
I'm afraid of tumblr. I like my life....and can see it getting sucked away by a site like that! I occasionally peek on Howdy's site....That's about it really.
I used to spend more time on tumblr but I've really cut down a lot. Now I'm on it for about 10 minutes at a time, a few times a day. Just to check through things, fill up my queue a little bit, and reply to any asks I may have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Who? View Post
Seiki - Well, I like when people I follow do personal posts. I get to know them better, learn how their life is going, etc. It's just been a few people who were really unlikeable. So I do personal posts occasionally. And I post funny things because, well, I love funny things. :lol: But I try to balance them with pretties. I usually sort my queue so there are two pretty posts, then one silly (or otherwise unpretty, sometimes it's something serious) post, then two pretties. The balance works alright, I think. I hope. :lol: Personally, I wouldn't mind at all if you made personal posts!

Sometimes I'll unfollow three people and think "yay, I made progress!" and then somehow stumble across 5 amazing tumblrs that I have to follow. Siiiigh...
I think the real reason I don't do personal posts is because I don't ever have anything good to say about life. It would always be the same stuff and I think I'm naturally a bitter person even though I try not to be. I would just be complaining most of the time so I try to avoid them if I can. Or if I do post personal things, I set them to private so my followers can't see them.

And that is the true problem with unfollowing people.