How ya doing?
Long posts?
I'm not very.. good at them.
Well maybe I am.
Who knows?
>.<
I'm lame
And hello to all the people on this thready <3
I might be on and off because I just realized that for this one whole week I haven't been studying ._.

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 02:39 PM ----------

potato is so cutely dressed up

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 02:40 PM ----------

oh and just in case you noticed, I still didn't change my outfit to the avi you made me I save gold and now those raffles
Lexadis: well lets chat away here then if you chat big you can earn 50g a post in just two posts you have enough for one low level raffle entry.
Yeah I havent been in rak recently, ive been away so I have been very on and off so I have been exploring the forums that are slower, like quests, charity and contests :)
But when I am home I will be back in RAK I promise.

I have been well and yourself hunni. I've missed your adorableness. <3
I wrote about you and the other RAK members in a poem I have submitted for the menewsha minute.

Anyone can be good at long posts hunni, you just have to make sure you have enough to talk about!

Do you have any craft projects going at the moment, I know last time we talked about crafts you were making those big flowers :)

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 10:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
Thankies!
Lexi is not lame. She must just learn to make LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG posts
SuperZombiePotatoe: Zomzom is lamer, as her post was shorter than lexadis' XD <3

I'm so glad my loyal avi entourage is in this thread to join me <3
I luffles you guys, but I thought the idea of long posts might put you off ;-;

But it seems people have been desperate to chat big. And we have word explosions.

Kabooommmm!

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
So I need things to respond to. I need to save a total of fifteen thousand gold for all the items being held for me.
Well just shoot one big mofo of a post at me and I'll chat you away my dear <3

What items do you have put back that amass to such an amount? Are the Ci's or old Ei's?

All my gold is soooo going on the raffle, I've always wanted an oriental fan XD <3
I pray I get it, I might put a cheeky entry in on the boa too, but I think everyone will be going for that one so my odds are mega slim C:

Last edited by Eastriel; 04-19-2014 at 09:27 AM..