View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-26-2014, 11:26 PM

(it is fine it is just that it had been over a month since your last reply is all *pets* and we are all excited about the new rp but since we all have to wait might as well continue with our previous rps lol though we should do a side story with just the three of our characters!!!! but if we did that then secrets would come out to soon)

Airx smiled to her in reply to her saying thanks, as he often did when she tracked in water, he had made sure that all the water was cleaned up so as that none of his precious antiques would get ruined. He patted the top of her head, as he chuckled softly to himself. He looked up at the words she spoke to him, tilting his black head to the side as he thought her next words over. "Be my guest, love." he said as he grinned, teasing her as he motioned for her to finish closing up.

He greatly cared about Isabella though it was hard to tell if it was as more then friends or as just friends only, considering they have known each other for a while. He snorted slightly in reply, as he often did, he was getting wrapped up in his work, which was clear by the concentration on his face. He glanced up at her. "And what? Catch a cold? Are you purposely trying to get sick to the point i have to take care of you?" he said to her as he reached over and poked her forehead, a crooked smile upon his face.

"Hmm smell....I don't know who you bumped into but you smell like a musty wet library." he didn't mean it as an insult but it could be taken that way by the tone of his voice which wasn't exactly kind as he focused on his work even more. "Well then it is a good thing i made an entire pot." he said to her, he couldn't help the laugh that escaped his lips, his two different eyes showing the amusement that he always seemed to feel when around the female.

Arix or Felix as he really prefers to be called looked back up as Isabella entered the room, he stared at her for a few moments before looking back at the clock in his hands that he was delicately cleaning and making sure it was in working order. He only allowed Isa to call him Ari though. "What would we do without each other." he mumbled to himself as started to put the now dry and cleaned clock back together.

"You did a very good job with the items....though some of them may not be salvageable but we shall see. With this clock though....we should be able to take a week off." he said to her as he grinned even more, holding it up so that she could now get a better look at the intricate detail on it."We can easily get half a million for this minimum." he said, his way of letting the female know that she has done a good job finding this little jewel. He wondered for a brief moment on how she came across it but then he just brushed it out of his mind seeing as he knew that Isa did her job well.