View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-29-2014, 12:43 AM

(no not him as a bad guy him hanging with a bad guy and stuff maybe he will be a bad guy)

"I don't care that you're a pyrate!" Rayne had raised her voice, just below the point of yelling. Her blue eyes looked up at the taller male with concern, biting her lip as she tried to stop him from getting ready.
"Look Rayne. I understand that you're worried about me but this is my job." Hotaru's words hurt her, and it clearly showed on her face. Her hand dropped to her side as she looked away from him. She couldn't watch him get ready for battle.
"You can have a new job. You can be my bodyguard like you used to be." Her voice was soft as she looked around at the white walls of his apartment. She knew that it was just a place for him temporary before he ran off to do something else but she couldn't help that it looked as empty as she felt.
"My surrogate is built for battle and meant to handle the tough stuff. Sis, I want to do this besides I can't keep relying on you when I can't manage to get a job. You're an idol now and having your twin around you constantly can hurt your image." She listened to his soft caring words, letting them sink in as she sighed in defeat.

Last edited by Kilia; 11-01-2014 at 08:07 PM..